Students who wish to study at Perth Bible College can apply online here. If you intend to apply for the Bachelor of Counselling or the Undergraduate Certificate in Counselling, please apply online here. We can receive applications to study up to the beginning of the relevant semester. The first face-to-face semester begins in February and the second in August. Flexible learning semesters take place in March, May and November.
Before applying, please ensure you have:
- A Unique Student Identifier number (USI). If you don’t have one, you can apply here. To find your number, click here
- A colour PDF of your birth certificate or passport or permanent resident visa (or a certified copy).
- A digital passport style image
- A colour PDF of previous academic transcripts and certificates of completion(or a certified copy)
- A page or two detailing your testimony. Including how you became a Christian, and why you believe that the Lord would have you train for Christian life and service at PBC.
- Contact information for two chosen references
- Contact information for your Pastor/Leader
When you have all the required supporting information for your application, please apply online here.
If you would prefer a digital copy of the application to print, please email [email protected] and either scan, upload and email the completed application form with the relevant documents to [email protected] or mail it to:
Dean of Students
Perth Bible College
1 College Court, Karrinyup, WA, 6018
For any information relating to the application process, entry requirements or course information please contact the Dean of Students, Mrs Tia Burton at [email protected] or on (08) 9243 2000.